Business Operator Handling Personal Information
Address: 5F CENTER PLACE Denmacho, 1-6 Denmacho, Utsunomiya, Tochigi
President: Takuya Otsuka
Naradegawa Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will handle the information of users of the "BODY Alignment" application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") provided by the Company as follows (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") handles the information of users of the "BODY Alignment" application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") provided by the Company as follows
1-1.The Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Act") and other related laws and regulations, and shall not use the personal information of users of the "BODY Alignment" application (hereinafter referred to as "the Application"). The Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other related laws and regulations, and shall strive to appropriately handle and protect the personal information of users (meaning "personal information" as defined in Article 2.1 of the Personal Information Protection Act, hereinafter the same).
2.Information Obtained by the Company and Method of Obtaining Information
2-1.We may acquire and use user information, including personal information, for this application and service as follows.
・Information, etc. provided by the user:
Personal details such as user's name, store name, type of business, telephone number, address, etc.
Contact information such as telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
Information about the user's customer's body, photographs, and information on the use of this Application
Photos and images, etc. provided by the user for the use of this application
Other information, etc. that the user voluntarily inputs or provides through this application
・Information, etc. collected by the Company at the time of use of this Application:
Device information used by the user (ID information that can identify the device, login information, etc.)
Log information, action history, and information regarding the usage status of this application, etc.
Payment billing address, billing address, payment information, etc.
Paid service start and end dates, and other information regarding the usage status of this application
Cookies and anonymous IDs, information obtained through the Service, information obtained through linkage with external services, and other information that the user consents to, etc.
2-2.We will not use deception or other wrongful means to acquire user information, including personal information, and will acquire such information in an appropriate manner. In addition, in the event that the Company acquires personal information by any means other than through the use of the Application and the Service, the Company will notify or publicly announce the purpose of use of such information in advance.
3.Purpose of Use
3-1. We will acquire personal information of users and use the acquired information to the extent necessary for the following purposes. If the Company intends to use personal information beyond the scope of the following purposes, the Company shall obtain prior consent from the user in an appropriate manner.
(1) To provide our services
(2) To improve or enhance the contents of this service, or to develop new services
(3) To provide information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the Service and other services provided by the Company (including sending e-mails, flyers, and other direct mailings)
(4) To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
(5) To respond to opinions, inquiries, etc. from users regarding the Service (including to confirm the identity of the user)
(6) To report to users on the use of the Service
(7) To request cooperation for questionnaires, interviews, etc., and participation in various events related to the Service, and to report the results of such requests and events
(8) To investigate and analyze the usage history of the Service, and to use the results for the improvement and development of the Service and the distribution of advertisements
(9) To provide personal information to companies, etc. participating in events hosted by the Company based on the user's consent or application
3-2. The Company may change the purpose of use in the preceding paragraph to the extent reasonably deemed relevant to the purpose of use prior to such change, and in the event of such change, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce such change by posting a notice on the Application or on the website operated by the Company or by other means.
3-3. The Company will process the acquired personal information into anonymized processed information (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, hereinafter the same shall apply) or statistical information in such a way that users cannot be identified. We may process and use such information into anonymized processed information ("anonymized processed information" as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Law) or statistical information. When we have created anonymized processed information, we will publicly announce the items of information regarding individuals contained in such anonymized processed information by posting on our website or by other appropriate means.
3-4. We will process the acquired personal information into pseudonymized information ("pseudonymized information" as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the same shall apply hereinafter) that cannot be used to identify a user unless it is cross-checked with other information.
3-5. We may process and use the information obtained from the user. We may use non-personal information obtained from users to improve the accuracy of machine learning and for research and development, etc. Users agree that we may obtain information about their mobile devices and their use of the Application when they download and install the Application. The user agrees that the Company may obtain information regarding the user's mobile device and the user's use of the Application upon downloading and installing the Application.
4.Provision to Third Parties
4-1. We will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user, except as required by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
4-2. We will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user. When we provide personal information to a third party based on the user's consent, we will make and keep a record of the following matters:
(1) The prior consent of the user has been obtained.
(2) The name and address of the third party, and in the case of a corporation, the name of its representative (in the case of an unincorporated association with a designated representative or manager, the name of its representative or manager) (when personal information is provided to an unspecified number of persons, a statement to that effect)
(3) The name of the user identified by said personal information and other information sufficient to identify said user
(4) Items of said personal information
(5) When providing personal information (as defined in 2- 7 of the Personal Information Protection Law) to a third party who is expected to acquire such information as personal data (as defined in 16-3 of the Personal Information Protection Law), we will confirm in advance that the third party has obtained the user's consent to acquire such information as personal data that identifies the user, unless otherwise required by the Personal Information Protection Law or other applicable laws and regulations, by receiving a declaration from such third party.
5.Access Analysis Tools
5-1. This application uses Google LLC's access analysis tool "Firebase", and the following information will be transmitted as statistical data that does not identify individual users.
(1) Usage status of this application (time spent using this application, number of page transitions, etc.)
(2) Information on the device used for this application (device language/region, model name, OS, browser version, provider, etc.)
(3) Version engagement of this application
(4) Other anonymized information
5-2. information sent in accordance with the preceding article will be used for the following purposes
(1) To evaluate and improve the functionality of this Application and for marketing analysis
(2) To send push notifications to users regarding this Application and the Services
(3) To collect and analyze information on malfunctions such as forced termination of this Application.
5-3. The Company does not provide the information obtained through Firebase to any third party other than the Company. However, this is not limited to the cases described in 4-1 and 7-4.
5-4. Users are not able to stop the automatic transmission of information through Firebase. If the user wishes to stop the transmission of information, the user shall discontinue the use of this application.
6.Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
The Company may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such cases, the Company shall thoroughly examine the eligibility of the consignee, stipulate confidentiality obligations in the contract, and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the consignee.
The Company may share personal information obtained from Users with affiliated businesses and other third parties to the extent necessary for the provision of affiliated services, etc. In such cases, the Company will notify the affiliated businesses and third parties in advance of such sharing. In this case, the Company shall publicly announce in advance the fact of such joint use, the items of information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use by the joint users, the name and address of the person responsible for managing such information, and the name of the representative on the website operated by the Company or in any other appropriate manner.
8.Safety Management System
8-1. The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and to protect other personal information.
8-2. The Company shall appoint a person responsible for personal information management, and shall implement appropriate management and continuous improvement of personal information.
9.User's Right to Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
For disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, or disclosure of records of provision to third parties of personal information in this application, please contact the inquiry desk specified in Article 11. However, we may not be able to perform these procedures if we are not obligated to do so under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, if the same request is repeated many times without justifiable reason, or if excessive technical work is required.
10.Modification of this Policy
10-1.The Company shall review the operation of the handling of personal information from time to time and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy from time to time as necessary. In the event that the Company changes the contents of this Policy in such a way that the consent of the user is required by law, the Company will obtain the consent of the user in advance by a separate method that the Company deems appropriate.
10-2.The revised policy will be posted on this application or on the website operated by the Company or otherwise notified in an easy-to-understand manner, and will take effect from the time such notice is posted.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following contact point.
CENTER PLACE Denmacho 5F, 1-6 Denmacho, Utsunomiya, Tochigi
July 28, 2023 Formulation
November 6, 2023 Revision